Gynecological Care in San Antonio
Professional, Compassionate Care
Our San Antonio-based physicians are board-certified diplomates in gynecology and obstetrics, and specialize in every aspect of compassionate women’s healthcare.
San Antonio Women’s Health physicians work together with a dedicated and attentive professional team to provide the highest level of women’s wellness and preventive health care. We offer well-women annual screening, evaluation of female disorders, counseling concerning child bearing, genetic screening for malignancies to immunizations for our young female patients.
As an education-focused practice, we include our patients in discussions about their health and care options and always keep the lines of communication open.
Our staff is ready by the phone as early as 8:00 am and during lunch hours every day. And, rare as it may seem in today’s world, a real human being will be reached with every patient call!
Gynecological Care Services
Our gynecology practice specializes in
- Well Women Exams
- Genetic Screening For Malignancies
- Offer Wide Range Of Birth Control Options:
- Oral Contraceptives, Depo Provera, Nexplanon®, Intrauterine Device (Kyleena®, Skyla®, Mirena®, Paragard®), Tubal Sterilization
- Gardasil Vaccine
- Evaluation And Management Of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Evaluation And Management Of Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Evaluation And Management Of Menopausal Symptoms
- Evaluation And Management Of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Venereal Screening
- Carrier Screening
- Evaluation And Management Of Cervical Dysplasia
- LEEP (Electrosurgical Excision Procedure) In Office For Cervical Dysplasia
- Cyrotherapy In Office For Cervical Dysplasia
- Sonohysterograms (To Evaluate Uterine Cavity)
- Perform Abdominal And Vaginal Hysterectomies
- Perform Da Vinci Surgery ( Robotic Assisted Hysterectomies, Robotic Assisted Diagnostic Laparoscopy)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Uterine Ablation (Minerva)
- Endosee (In Office Procedure To Evaluate Uterine Cavity)
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.